Sunday, June 9, 2019

Communicator Data I



Note: The communicator looks like a VIPER communicator, but standard VIPER keys do not work. The device had been partially decrypted by the captured agent, it seems, which helped break into it more.

Below is a captured audio signal, which seems to be a voice recording. There are five distinct voices, four male, one female.





== audio start ==

(Man’s voice: [M01]): “Lyle, put that goddamn thing away. We’re not taking selfies.”

(Man’s voice: Close [M02]): “I am no longer Lyle. I am in my hero genesis.”

(Woman’s voice: [W01]): (Laughs) We’re not heroes.

[M02]: “My villain genesis. From now on, I’m Ghost Dog.”

(Mans voice [M03]): “You can’t be Ghost Dog”

[M02]: “Why not?”

[M01]: “Because there’s already a Ghost Dog. You know ‘The Urban Ronin’?

[M02]: “He gets two names? Why's he rate?”

[W01]: “Cuz he’s pretty good at what he does? Still a schmuck, though.”

[M01]: “So yeah, you can’t be Ghost D-”

[M02]: “That’s some bullshit. You’re ‘The Hunter’. There’s gotta be a least thirty different ‘Hunters’

[M01]: “I’m ‘The Hunter’

(Man’s voice M04): “There’s a dozen of those, too. You’re like Father’s Day on West Side. But that’s not why he can’t be Ghost Dog.

[M02]: “Why can’t I?”

[M03]: “We already got Signal Ghost. We’re not Team Mutherfucking Casper.”

[W01]: "We’re not team anything."

[M02]: “She could change her--”

[W01]: “I’m not changing my name. ‘Ghost Dog’' I've been Signal Ghost longer than you were a snake hugger, forget that.”

[M02]: “But there’s a lot of Blowtorches, too”

[M03]: “What the fuck did you say, Ghost Bitch?”

[M02]: “Nothing, nothing.”

[M04]: “Well, there’s only one Scimitar.”

[W01]: “Nope there's that guy in Newark.”

[M04]: “Dead.”

[W01]: "What? Jesus Christ. Seriously? You killed someone because they had the same name?

[M01]: “Don’t take my fuckin name, just saying. Got that ‘Ghost Dog’?”

[M02]: “I don’t want to be Scimitar.”

[M04]: (The voice sounds closer) “You think something wrong with my name?”

[M02]: (nervoius) “No, no. Its cool. Just, I don’t have a sword.”


=== audio end ==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment