Friday, June 12, 2015

Evlyn Lahn's Character Sheet

Evlyn Lahn



High Concept: Joined Trill  Captain of the USS Valkyrja
Trouble: My Shadowy Past Comes Back To Haunt Me
Other Aspects: Sometimes the Queen, Sometimes the Pawn; I really hate the Borg




Approaches

Careful: Fair (+2)
Clever: Good (+3)
Flashy: Mediocre (+0)
Forceful: Average (+1)
Quick: Average (+1)
Sneaky: Fair (+2)

Stunts

Long Term Planner: Because I am a long term planner, I gain a +2 to Cleverly overcoming obstacles or creating an advantage where planning ahead would help.

Battle Hardened Crew:  Because my crew is very resourceful, I have a +2 to Forcefully overcoming obstacles where the crew can help.

Tactical Wizard: Because I am a tactical wizard, I get a +2 when Cleverly creating advantages in combats with medium or large forces.

Stress: OOO


Consequences

Mild (2)
Moderate (4)
Severe (6)

Refresh: 3